Diplomate National Board (DNB) in Otorhinolaryngology India.
Master of Science in Kinesiology & Exercise science. Penn State University.
Master of Science in Neurophysiology and General Physiology. Penn State University.
Post Graduate Diploma Course in Computer Applications (PGDCA).Hyderabad.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)Armed Forces Medical College. India.
Diplomate National Board.
ECFMG (Educational commission for foreign medical graduate-certification). (United States Medical Licensing Examinations.
Advise and execute decisions to incorporate web and animation design technologies for healthcare.
Ideate on medical concepts that can be transformed into character driven animations and programming based logic for web and mobile applications.
Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT specialist) - evening clinic at Matrix Hospital Ramanthapur Hyderabad.
- Consultant ENT Specialist – Matrix Hospitals Hyd,India.
- ENT resident at Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital. (Aug2006- Jul 2008)
- Cardiac rehabilitation specialist –Bridgeport Hospital Connecticut, USA. (Aug2005-Dec2006)
- Lecturer Human Anatomy and Physiology - (PSU) (Aug2004- Jun2005)
- Assistant lecturer - Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation. (PSU) (Aug2001-Apr2004)
- Clinical research (Penn state Univ & Uppsala University Sweden) (Aug2001-Aug2004)
- Medical Resident officer – Sri Sai Srinivasa Hospital, Hyderabad. (Dec1998-Feb2001)
- Medical officer – ICCU shift – Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital. (Jun 1999-Jan2000)
- Clinical Internship – Railways Headquarter Hospital, Secunderabad.(Sep1997-Sep1998)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
- Mysql, PhP, Silverlight, XAML - Microsoft expression.
- Web and Mobile developer (ios, Android).
- Visual studio 2005, Visual basic (VB6), Eclipse IDE.
- Bootstrap, Wordpress, Joomla.
- Adobe Suite, Coldfusion.
- Corel graphics suite X4 - Corel draw, Corel paint.
- Social Media management, Google Adsense, Adwords, SEO and SEM Techniques
- Sony Vegas pro, Sonic soundforge, Audacity
- Crystal reports.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
CEO & Medical Director Serona Health Private Limited.Medical IT consultant: Quick eagle Solutions
- EHR software development.
- Advise on clinical algorithms and clinical decision making process.
- Knowledge of HL7 standards requirements, Arden syntax features.
- EHR client interaction, answering queries and promoting product features.
Medical Team Lead IT services: Centrix healthcare Technologies
- Coordinating team of web designers and web developers.
- Instructional designing for web apps.
- Design conceptualization and marketing strategies for web interface.
- Logo design, brochure design and product marketing and web ad-campaigning.
- Lecture modules and Flash animation development for Dr.Reddys.
- Content editor for FeminaHealth, CardioValens,Diabetovalens.
- Learning management system for web-conferencing, audio- visual content editing.
- Web application projects for Abbott, Novartis, Dr.Reddys.
- Web application development and SEO for plastic surgery web site - cosmeticsurgeryclinic4u.com.
Project Leader: MEdRC
- Project Leader on web based research team.
- Instructional designer, conceptualize medical web based and stand alone apps.
- Course content editor and LMS editor and supervisor.
RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
- 3-Dimensional Image reconstruction – Con-focal microscopy and Imaris surpass applications on Unix based systems, Bitplane, Blender, Intro to MAYA.
- Signal processing and Motion analysis- EMG data using National Instruments Lab-view and Matlab applications.
- Minitab and SAS statistical software packages.
- Applied Bioinformatics - Pubmed, Swiss-Prot, TrEMBL and GENBANK database research.
Three years experience in Laser Con-focal microscopy.Gel electrophoresis, Fluorescent labeling, Protein extraction techniques, Western blot and RT-PCR, Statistical analysis, Manuscript preparation and journal submission.
- A porcine model of Acute Quadriplegic Myopathy: A feasibility study. Muscle and Nerve. Norman, H., Kandala, K., Kolluri, K., Zackrisson, H., Walther, S., Eriksson, LI, Larsson, L. (submitted) 2005.
- Quantification of MRNA and myofibrillar protein expression in Acute Quadriplegic Myopathy. Biophysical Journal. 84: 564a. Settle, H., Kandala, K., Kolluri, K., Zackrisson, H.,Walther, S., Eriksson, LI, Larsson, L. 2003.
- Quantification of MRNA and myofibrillar protein expression in acute quadriplegic myopathy. Journal of Muscle research and Cell Motility 24:331. Settle H., Kandala, K., Kolluri, R., Zackrisson, H., Eriksson, L.I., Walther, Dworkin, S. Dworkin, B., Nordquist, J., Larsson, and L. 2003.
- Quantification of Myofibrillar proteins in porcine model of an Early Acute Quadriplegic Myopathy, Abstract European muscle research conference (EMRC) Lutheran Netherlands. Kandala. K. Aug 2002.